High Quality Teflon PTFE Extruded Extrusion Plastic Tube Pipe Sleeving
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9.8|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GJT-02
- Kind: Thermoplastics Pipes
- Contraction Percentage: 2.0%~5.0%
- Dielectric Strength (1 MHz): 60 Mv/M
- Crystal Melting Point: 327 Degrees Celsius
- Implementation of Standards: Qb/T3624-1999
- Customerized: Yes
- Young′s Modulus: 0.5gpa
- Trademark: WGS
- Origin: Wuhan, China
- Material: PTFE
- Water Absorption: <0.05
- Tensile Strength: >=25
- Glass Temperature: 388K
- Coefficient of Friction: 0.04-0.22
- Size Specifications: Molded Tube, Pushed Tube, Extruded Tube
- Thermal Diffusivity: 0.124mm2/S
- Yield Strength: 23MPa
- Specification: PTFE
About Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE Teflon F4):
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE Teflon F4) is a synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene that has numerous applications.
1. White solid at room temperature, with a density of about 2200 kg/m3
2. High melting point is 600 K (327 °C; 620 °F)
3. Maintains high strength, toughness and self-lubrication at low temperatures down to 5 K (−268.15 °C; −450.67 °F)
4. Good flexibility at temperatures above 194 K (−79 °C; −110 °F)
5. Gains its properties from the aggregate effect of carbon-fluorine bonds, as do all fluorocarbons
6. Excellent dielectric properties, especially at high radio frequencies
7. Low friction, extremely high bulk resistivity
8. Extreme non-reactivity and high temperature rating
1. Wiring in aerospace and computer applications (e.g. hookup wire, coaxial cables).
2. Use as an excellent insulator in connector assemblies and cables, and in printed circuit boards used at microwave frequencies.
3. High-performance substitute for the weaker and lower-melting-point polyethylene commonly used in low-cost applications.
4. Used for plain bearings, gears, slide plates, and more applications with sliding action of parts, where it outperforms acetal and nylon
5. An ideal material for fabricating long-life electrets, the electrostatic analogues of magnets
6. The liner in hose assemblies, expansion joints, and in industrial pipe lines, particularly in applications using acids, alkalis, or other chemicals.
7. Improved flow of highly viscous liquids, and for uses in applications such as brake hoses.
|Molded tubes||Outer diameter 30~1200||≥7||50~300|
|Pushed tubes||Inner diameter 0.5~20||0.1~3||≥200|
|Extruded tubes||Diameter 20~100||2~5||≥500|
We can offer other sizes of tubes according to clients' requirement.
Wuhan Engineering Plastics CO., LTD was established 1990 and is the original wuhan five plant restructured as a limited liability company, controlled by wuhan city Fuji base industry investment co., LTD. The company is located in state-level development zone - wuhan economic and technological development zone, covers an area of more than 35000 square meters, construction area of 14000 square meters.
The company is the member of China light industry federation, member of China plastics processing industry association, China plastic processing industry association, managing director of professional committee of fluorine plastic processing.
The company strong technical force, professional and technical personnel account for 30% of the total number of employees, senior technical staff accounted for 12%; Processing method is relatively complete, with all kinds of equipment more than 160 units; Detection means complete, with all kinds of testing equipment more than 10 units. The company passed the ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification.
We are the manufacturer that specialize in PTFE plastic products ,including in PTFE rod ,PTFE sheet,PTFE tube ,PTFE film,PTFE tape,PTFE foam parts and so on .